Dear valued Guests and Partners,
Sensess Resorts appreciates, that in light of recent events, a key consideration for many guests today, will be their health and wellbeing.
We would like to share with you several of the key protective measures you will see in our resorts, which are implemented rigorously to keep you, your fellow guests and our colleagues safe.
Keeping everyone healthy
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and operational team is always a top priority at Sensess Resorts. In light of the current evolving global COVID-19 situation and accompanying restrictions, we have implemented recommended precautionary operational measures of the World Health Organization, Australian Federal Government and State Government to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff alike.
Our staff are trained and disciplined in good hygiene practice. We conduct regular temperature and blood oxygen checks and deployed several sanitation points around all shared guest areas.
Guests staying with us can now be assured of the highest hygiene standards after we were accredited the COVID Clean practicing business and awarded Safe Travels by the World Travel and Tourism Council.
Your Sensess Experience hasn’t Changed
Sensess want to ensure all guests have the opportunity to experience that special Sensess touch. We have made temporary changes and adjustments to the resort operations that effect access to all common guest areas however some services may be limited in order for the resort to meet compliance.
We are extending our remote check-in and out experience to all guests providing a zero-contact arrival and departure which may affect the following;
- Spa baths on arrival may be affected. Please check when you make your booking.
- All Romantic Surprises whilst a guest is in residence has temporarily been suspended.
- A COVID and travel declaration form to be completed as part of guest registration to ensure all arriving guests are not from any government imposed restrictions as part of the resorts legal obligation.
- As guests are not checking in at reception, all standard registration formalities and documentation will not be completed via email and completed the day prior to arrival. Also as our reception will not be able to sight the guest’s photo and signed ID, each guest will need to send a copy of their ID’s which needs to match the booing address and registration and declaration signatures.
- The usual pre-authorisation bond will also be processed the day prior to arrival.
Looking after Your Cottage
All cottages are left vacant for 52 hours (2+ days) after each stay as an additional safety measure and our housekeeping team will clean and sanitise each cottage after and again prior to each guest arrival. Upon each and every departure, all cook and dinner ware is rewashed regardless of use in a dishwasher at high temperature and all hard and soft surfaces are coated in 70% alcohol through an atomiser and left for the following days clean.
All cottages are then once again sanitised during and after setup for arriving guests.
Every Aspect Considered
Please be assured that we are implementing many more measures behind the scenes for your wellbeing, from colleagues’ transportation to food service and laundry, exceeding standards.
Sensess has developed and implemented a COVIDSafe Plan in line with the Victorian health., Australian Federal Government and the World Health Organisation guidelines and recommendations.
- Ensuring staff and visitors are 1.5m apart as much as possible.
- Density quotient to configure shared work areas and publicly accessible spaces.
- Staff training on physical distancing expectations while working and socialising.
- Ensure all staff, guests and contractors within the resort.
- Screens or barriers in the workspace for additional protection.
- Instruction and guidance on how to correctly fit, use and dispose of PPE.
Practice good hygiene;
- Frequently and regularly clean and disinfect shared spaces, including high-touch surfaces
- Display a cleaning log in shared spaces.
- Soap and hand sanitiser available for all workers and customers throughout the worksite and encourage regular hand washing.
Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell;
- Business contingency plan to manage any outbreaks.
- Records of all people who enter the workplace for contact tracing.
- Screening system that involves temperature checking upon entry into the resort reception.
Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces;
- Reduction of time workers are spending in enclosed spaces by changes to operation and guest liaison reduces or eliminates the need to visit / enter any enclosed common areas.
- Maintain workers rostered on the same shifts at a single worksite and ensure there is no overlap.
Thank you for your co-operation, and we look forward to welcoming you soon to enjoy the complete Sensess experience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org