)Dear valued Guests and Partners,
Sensess Resorts appreciates, that in light of recent events, a key consideration for many guests today, will be their health and wellbeing.
We would like to share with you several of the key protective measures you will see in our resorts, which are implemented rigorously to keep you, your fellow guests and our colleagues safe.
Keeping everyone healthy
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and operational team is always a top priority at Sensess Resorts. In light of the current evolving global COVID-19 situation and accompanying restrictions, we have implemented recommended precautionary operational measures of the World Health Organization, Australian Federal Government and State Government to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff alike.
Our staff are trained and disciplined in good hygiene practice. We conduct regular temperature and blood oxygen checks and deployed several sanitation points around all shared guest areas.
Guests staying with us can now be assured of the highest hygiene standards after we were accredited the COVID Clean practicing business and awarded Safe Travels by the World Travel and Tourism Council.
Your Sensess Experience hasn’t Changed
Sensess want to ensure all guests have the opportunity to experience that special Sensess touch. We have made temporary changes and adjustments to the resort operations that effect access to all common guest areas however some services may be limited in order for the resort to meet compliance.
We are extending our remote check-in and out experience to all guests providing a zero-contact arrival and departure which may affect the following;
- Spa baths on arrival may be affected. Please check when you make your booking and prior to arrival.
- All Romantic Surprises whilst a guest is in residence has temporarily been suspended.
- A COVID and travel declaration form to be completed as part of guest registration to ensure all arriving guests are not from any government imposed restrictions as part of the resorts legal obligation.
- As guests are not checking in at reception, all standard registration formalities and documentation will not be completed via email and completed the day prior to arrival. Also as our reception will not be able to sight the guest’s photo and signed ID, each guest will need to send a copy of their ID’s which needs to match the booing address and registration and declaration signatures.
- The usual pre-authorisation bond will also be processed the day prior to arrival.
Looking after Your Cottage
All cottages are left vacant for 52 hours (2+ days) before and after each stay as an additional safety measure and our housekeeping team will clean and sanitise each cottage after and again prior to each guest arrival. Upon each and every departure, all cook and dinner ware is rewashed regardless of use in a dishwasher at high temperature and all hard and soft surfaces are coated in 70% alcohol through an atomiser and left for the following days clean.
Due to the loss in availability we have temporarily suspended one-night stays as we need to block a day before and after all stays making one-night stays cost prohibitive.
All cottages are then once again sanitised during and after setup for arriving guests.
Every Aspect Considered
Please be assured that we are implementing many more measures behind the scenes for your wellbeing, from colleagues’ transportation to food service and laundry, exceeding standards.
Sensess has developed and implemented a COVIDSafe Plan in line with the Victorian health., Australian Federal Government and the World Health Organisation guidelines and recommendations.
- Ensuring staff and visitors are 1.5m apart as much as possible.
- Density quotient to configure shared work areas and publicly accessible spaces.
- Staff training on physical distancing expectations while working and socialising.
- Ensure all staff, guests and contractors within the resort.
- Screens or barriers in the workspace for additional protection.
- Instruction and guidance on how to correctly fit, use and dispose of PPE.
Practice good hygiene;
- Frequently and regularly clean and disinfect shared spaces, including high-touch surfaces
- Display a cleaning log in shared spaces.
- Soap and hand sanitiser available for all workers and customers throughout the worksite and encourage regular hand washing.
Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell;
- Business contingency plan to manage any outbreaks.
- Records of all people who enter the workplace for contact tracing.
- Screening system that involves temperature checking upon entry into the resort reception.
Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces;
- Reduction of time workers are spending in enclosed spaces by changes to operation and guest liaison reduces or eliminates the need to visit / enter any enclosed common areas.
- Maintain workers rostered on the same shifts at a single worksite and ensure there is no overlap.
Reservation Changes and Interruptions due to COVID-19 related restrictions
We are monitoring the ever-changing situation with COVID on a daily basis and any corresponding restrictions that may be enforced which could make it exceedingly difficult for our guests to arrive at Woodlands. Nevertheless, our Sensess Team are always here to provide the solutions in the best possible way and we will be pleased to provide our guests with the following options, following and pending government advice, and conditions should it become necessary.
Your booking will be held, and you will automatically receive a 100% Future Stay Credit (FSC) on monies paid to date on your booking. This will be applied to your guest account and can be used for any new booking for a stay within a three-month window once restrictions are lifted and Woodlands will absorb all processing costs.
How can I use my Future Stay Credit (FSC)?
- Extend your reservation and we will waiver the administration fees for a 3-month window once restrictions are lifted and travel is once again permitted. We will hold your booking until we are all sure when restrictions are lifted, and our guests are able to re-select new dates.
- This includes putting your FSC towards a booking of the same and equal to your original reservation or choosing a different date range.
- You can also use your FSC to upgrade your stay or apply any additions to your existing booking.
- Extend your stay beyond 3 months by adding an additional 3 months (up to 6 months total) after government enforced restrictions are lifted with a $60 charge to cover booking processing costs incurred, or;
- Apart from Reservation Certificates, Cancel your reservation and we will waiver the first night non-refundable deposit with a $60 charge to cover booking processing costs incurred and we hope to be able to re-book and welcome you sometime in the very near future.
- For our guests who may have booked via a third-party agent, please contact the agent and request to extend or cancel your reservation under the above provisions before your stay-date.
Cancellations or postponements outside of government COVID restrictions will be subject to Woodlands standard Terms & Conditions (we strongly advise taking travel insurance);
- Bookings to be confirmed with a non-refundable deposit to the value of the first night of your stay at time of booking; single night stays must be paid in full. Balance is payable 14 days prior to arrival.
- If you need to change your booking or postpone your stay, this can be arranged for an administrative fee of $60.00 with a minimum of 14 days’ notice. We do not provide refunds.
- Any changes or cancellations within 14 days or failures to arrive on the due date or cancelled days after arrival will be charged at full rate.
Thank you for your co-operation, and we look forward to welcoming you soon to enjoy the complete Sensess experience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org